Friday, November 21, 2008

from the start


im a chocolate australian labradoodle and this is my story:

i started life known only as 'new puppy'. mom gave birth to me and my 8 brothers and sisters on the 17th of september. here is a picture of us before we could even open our eyes, it was quite a struggle competing with all of them for food everyday!

see that little guy front and center, between the 2 white puppies, that's me!

the first 9 weeks of my life flew by. we kept mom up all the time, and the humans that took care of me were so kind. they said we were at manor lakes somewhere in the state of washington.

when i was 8 weeks old i found out who my new adopted parents were, damien and jami. i heard i was very lucky because they live in a place people called so-cal. they said there was something called the sun there, i cant wait to meet it.

on november 21st my life was totally changed, i boarded an airplane in tacoma and headed out to 'lax'.

if you want so see more of the family album, check us out!
http://picasaweb.google.com/fischer.damien/HelixFamilyPhotos#

No comments: