Tuesday, November 25, 2008

day at the beach

mister damien took me on a car ride today and we picked jady jami up from work. i was so excited to see her that i fell off the seat onto the floor!


jami was excited because it was so pretty out and they had decided to take me to a place they called beach. the beach was most excellent, mom and dad said we are lucky to have a beach that is kept clean so we could play on it. daddy brought one of my favoritest toys so we could fetch. mom was carrying the flashy thing that captures our adventures. the sand was so warm, i kept digging my nose in it. i was really hungry so i decided to try the sand out. it was pretty good, but it seemed daddy wasn't happy with me eating it. he scooped me up and held me upside down to get the sand out of my face!

here are a few more pictures of us at the beach:
http://picasaweb.google.com/fischer.damien/DayAtTheBeach#

1 comment:

ptrey said...

Yo Helix,

The beach looks fun. I have pictures of Mister Damien taking me to San Onofre State Beach when I was your age. Maybe he'll take you there when you come to San Clemente. If not I can try to pull some strings for you. See you soon.