Monday, December 15, 2008

vets, meds, and baths

so, there is this nice place down the street that mister damien and lady jami like to take me to that they call a veterinarian. i really enjoy it there because they always give me treats and everyone loves me! daddy takes me every week and puts me on a scale so they can tell how much i grow, check out my chart! sometimes when we go i meet a nice lady called dr. shane. she checks my eyes and my ears and then they take me away and pinch me. mister damien says that the pinch is a shot, and that it helps me get big and strong. dr. shane asked daddy and mommy to give me medicine because i had an upset tummy. so every morning and every night they give me my medicine, it tastes so good!


we have also been working on 'hygiene'. i don't really know what that means, but mister damien and lady jami do a number of different things to me for it. first, when i get really dirty they throw me in this large tub and splash water all over me. then they cover me in this smelly goo and then wash it off, it smells so girly! after that they attack me with a couple of large pieces of cloth called towels. mister damien also has to pour this tingly water in my ears sometimes for this hygiene, as well as cut my nails. this week i went to the groomer for the first time, i guess they are considered professionals with the hygiene... they did all of the things mister damien and jami do, but they did them faster and better. when daddy came to pick me up i was wearing a bandana around my neck, it was so embarassing!

click here for more:


No comments: